Lavangadi Vati is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form used for treating upper respiratory infections like cough, congestion, cold and allergic respiratory conditions. It is demulcent, anti-inflammatory and expectorant in action. Clove is the main ingredient of this medicine.
• Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
• Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
• Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
• Black Catechu/Heart wood extract (Acacia catechu)
• Water concoction of Babul (Acacia Arabica)
1 to 2 tablets twice a thrice a day after meals or as per directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
There are no reviews yet.