Ayurveda and allopathy, they are two ways of medicines and they survive together. Ayurveda is a part of life. How can one take it apart? Many allopathic medicines themselves have come out from Ayurveda. India has the world’s oldest medical system known as the ‘Natural Ayurveda’.
The difference between Ayurveda and allopathy treatment based on their effect on the human body.
Allopathy is a modern disease care system and its job is to manage the disease on symptoms. Modern medicine is the perfect tool in cases of serious illness but Ayurvedic medicine is made from natural ingredients which are good for health. ‘AYURVEDA’ way of life believes in providing holistic wellness by preventing the disease it cures the disease permanently from root causes and it supports a better lifestyle or improve overall health. On the other hand,’ ALLOPATHY’ medicines made in labs and follows observations and conclusion, which is more symptomatic. Allopathy destroys the germs but doesn’t ensure that the disease will be cured permanently and it has many side effects too.
Advantages and disadvantages of Ayurveda:
Modern medical system is the backbone of allopathy but Ayurveda is more of a cult that initiates from the Vedic culture in India. Every coin has two sides. Both system is medicine have very vast impact and both have their own advantages and disadvantages are:
- Reduce the falling of sick.
- Ayurvedic medicine boost defense against the diseases.
- Ayurveda is the part of holistic approach to health.
- Ayurvedic treatment is less affordable.
- Sustained drug delivery system.
- Protection from toxicity.
- Promotes a nutrient diet, antioxidant rich diet.
- Enhancement of solubility and bioavailability.
DISADVANTAGES (Ayurveda has very few side effects)
- Herbs are not without some disadvantages. For sudden serious illness mainstream medicines still reigns supreme. An herbalist would not be able to treat serious trauma, such as broken leg, heal append ties or heart attack is effectively using doctor modern diagnostics, test surgery and drugs.
- Modern medicines treats sudden illness and accidents much more effectively than herbal or alternative treatments.
Advantages and disadvantages of Allopathy:
- Allopathy is important for emergencies, accidents, operations and part implants and best in anatomy.
- Allopathy might suggest painkillers or scans.
- Allopathy medicine helpful in emergency condition.
- Allopathy has evolved as evidence based medical science.
- Allopathy is the best treatment for heart attack and the gunshot wound.
- By detecting the disease growing inside the body at an early time, it is treated by this method.
DISADVANTAGES (allopathy has many side effects)
- No cure for any disease, except self-limiting acute diseases.
- Action of drugs only tissue level hence people with multiple diseases require multiple drugs.
- Allopathy treatment is simply unaffordable to the common man or consciously made so to help Health Insurance Company.
- Drugs are mostly strong chemicals, adverse reaction are less or more fatal.
- Cure longer or slower, sometimes not possible.
- Every drugs are chemicals, which are injuries to health especially have used over a long period of time.
- May effect the immune- system adversely.
- Most of the medicines associated with some side effects.
- Allopathy cannot hasten healing of wound.
- No one can use allopathy medicine as preventive health drugs.
As far as opinion is concerned, we would like to say that any people who is in favor of Ayurveda or Allopathy in this dispute, both medicinal systems have their own merits and demerits that protect the body and can sometimes cause of harms. That's why all should use their intelligence, which method is good Ayurveda or Allopathy but Natural Ayurveda has no side effects is really good for health. Ayurveda medicine boost defense against the diseases.
NOTE: Always consult an Ayurveda doctor before taking any medicine.