In “THE YOGSHALA” we focus on Uttanpad Asan, It reduces the abdomen fat and helps to lose weight. It is an ideal asana for relief from gas and indigestion.
- Lie on your back on the floor and look upwards. Keep both the arms straight close to your body and palms touching the floor, Keep both the legs straight, heels and toes touching each other.
- Inhale and lift your legs without bending your knees and try to hold it there for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Then start exhaling and simultaneously lowering the legs. Both activities to be synchronised to end at same time.
- For persons suffering from backache, practice the variation of this asana by raising one leg at a time alternately.
- Tones up the abdominal muscles.
- It is a good asana for indigestion, disorders of pancreas, cures constipation and intestinal problems.
- Reduces fat in abdominal area and Strengthens the spinal cord