The greatest organ of the body, the skin, frequently reveals our internal emotions. You must have seen this first hand if you’ve ever flushed with humiliation, burned crimson with rage, or turned pale with fright. We shouldn’t be shocked if our skin changes its appearance owing to ongoing worry or anxiety when it does so in response to such emotions. While some people experience acne while stressed, others experience rashes. Chronic worry and stress trigger the sympathetic nervous system, which in turn causes the body to release histamine, which is typically released in response to any injury, inflammation, or allergic reaction.
And an anxiety rash results from this increased histamine release. Anywhere on the body, anxiety rashes can form and cause irritation or itching. They could go away by themselves, spread to other body parts, or stay in the same place. Dealing with the circumstance can be embarrassing, particularly if you are already battling a condition like anxiety. Patients who have rashes frequently experience anxiety as a result, and they become trapped in a loop of dealing with both issues. Some people attempt to cover anxiety rashes with cosmetics, lotions, or clothing, but doing so could make the skin condition worse.
Anxiety Rash Treatment
For anxiety rash, doctors typically recommend a topical remedy, an antihistamine, or an anti-allergic drug. In some individuals, they offer relief, but in others, the rashes expand, flare up, or form in other places on the body.
However, Ayurveda treats it differently and in a well-ordered manner. For anxiety rash, Ayurveda offers treatment based on the fundamental cause. An Ayurvedic physician looks deeper into your soul and seeks to understand your mental makeup because anxiety rash can affect anyone who experiences anxiety. It’s possible to be dealing with a traumatic life event, grieving, abuse, losing a loved one, losing a job, getting separated or divorced, exam stress, or a protracted sickness.
Your prana Vata, one of the five types of Vata, is impacted by these elements. It is positioned in the head area and flows inward from the outside to the inside. It regulates breathing, ingestion, perception, and knowledge reception. The neurological system is weakened by its imbalance, which causes more worry, anxiety, and despair. The prana Vata imbalance is addressed by ayurvedic anxiety treatment, which also aims to increase your sattva guna (characteristics like goodness, calmness & harmony). At The Yogshala, one of the best ayurvedic clinics for skin problems medical professionals provide each patient with a specialized treatment plan that includes psychiatric counselling, Ayurvedic anxiety medication, and nutrition and lifestyle recommendations. If you or someone in your family is suffering from this condition you can consult our medical experts at The Yogshala.
Preventive tips as per the ayurvedic experts
- To reduce worry and quiet your mind, engage in breathing exercises (pranayama), yoga, and meditation
- Regular exercise, especially aerobic activity, helps to improve and stabilize mood
- Regular exercise, especially aerobic activity, helps to improve and stabilize mood.
- Dopamine, a hormone that makes people feel good, and endorphins, hormones that can bring about positive moods and relieve pain, are released as a result of listening to music
- No matter how unwell you are, maintain a balanced, nutrient-rich diet. Include fruits and fresh juices in your diet
- Caffeine and alcohol should be consumed in moderation as they may exacerbate anxiety symptoms
- Spend time with your loved ones and associate with those who uplift and inspire you
- Talk to your dear ones when you are feeling stressed, express yourself or note down your feelings in a diary or notepad on a daily basis
A mental condition such as anxiety or stress can happen to anyone however what matters most is the method we use for getting relief from it. Ayurvedic treatment, no doubt may take some time but provides an absolute result without any side –effects. You can contact your nearby Yogshala Clinic or can also fix your appointment with the experts via telephone conversation.