Constipation is the sign of the poor digestive system. Colon absorbs more amount of water from food so that the person finds difficult to expel (drive out) stool on a daily basis. In this situation the food moves slowly through colons. So more water the colon will absorb from food. In result person suffers from hard and dry stool. It is very painful to empty the stomach. In case of constipation the gas problem is also more common.
1. Constipation symptoms and indigestion
2. Pain and Fullness in the upper part of body like chest pain
3. Poor appetite
4. Feeling weak
5. Gas problem
6. Bloating in the stomach
7. Burning in the stomach
9. Coated tongue
10. Acidic taste
12. Mouth ulcer
14. Less bowel movements
15. Difficult to pass stools due to hardness
16. Bad breath
17. Dark eye circles
18. Causes of constipation and indigestion?
Constipation occurs when our colon absorbs more amount of water from stool. The muscles of the colon act very poorly so that the stool finds difficult to move ahead and loses more water.
2. Tensions (Worries)
3. Busy lifestyle
4. Eating healthy and fast.
5. Lack of fiber food.
7. Drinking alcohol
8. Lack of exercise. Physically inactive.
9. Ulcers 10. Sometimes dairy products also responsible for constipation and indigestion.
10. Acid reflux
11. Stomach cancer (rare)
12. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
13. Low fiber diet
14. Not drinking enough water.
15. Weak abdominal muscles
16. Stomach infections
17. Colon cancer
19. Reduce constipation symptoms by yoga poses
20. Top 16 Constipation Symptoms, Causes and Yoga Poses
Kapalbhati pranayama, Vajrasana, bhujangasana, dhanurasana, pavanamuktasana and suryanamaskara yoga poses are excellent to reduce constipation symptoms and relieve constipation. Yoga exercises cures heartburn, acid reflux, stomach acid problem and ulcerative colitis constipation easily.